| You scored as Ravenclaw. You have been sorted into Ravenclaw- you value intelligence, and love the chance to use your cleverness (and maybe even show it off- just a little). You're keen and incisive, and you just love a challenging problem to solve.|
The Hogwarts Sorting Hat!
created with QuizFarm.com
“Time won’t leave me as I am, but time won’t take the boy out of this man”--”City of Blinding Lights”, U2
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Hogwarts Sorting Hat
I've got a book review coming up on the Harry Potter series, but I couldn't resist taking this test and posting my results.
Posted by Tim Sisk at 8/30/2005 09:13:00 PM
- Leadership during Catastrophe
- Chronicles of Narnia Teaser Out
- Hogwarts Sorting Hat
- Methodist Podcasting
- More pics after the storm
- Aldersgate Post-Katrina Pics
- Hurricane Katrina Update
- Pastors, Politics, and Religion
- Hurricane Katrina Report from Starkville
- Sorry for the light posting
- Sick kid
- Hatin' John Wesley
- Book Shelf: Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin Serie...
- This is kind of cool...
- Confession/Profession Good for the Soul?
- Curious Deletion
- Political Activism in UM Churches
- Updates to my U2 post below
- Helpful Illustration of a Theodicy
- Papering Over Differences
- One of the reasons I really like U2
- Pool of Siloam reportedly found
- Wiki Project for Bible Translation
- Peter Jennings dead...
- Well I said I would reveal my deep ignorance...
- Tacit Messages Intentionally Delivered or Not
- Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ...
- Sink or swim I'm diving in...
- ▼ August (29)