Found this via a google ad on another blog (deleted it before I found out which one it was). It's just creepy looking. I won't be buying it. I wouldn't even let my kids play with a kid who had one. But it is kind of a cool toy...
I should be writing something theological but I just can't stop looking at that thing, it just keeps looking back at me....
Reminds me of when the Goldfish cracker folks began putting smiles on their "goldfish" crackers. They didn't put a smile on every one because they said there's something creepy about someone who smiles all the time.
“Time won’t leave me as I am, but time won’t take the boy out of this man”--”City of Blinding Lights”, U2
- Leadership during Catastrophe
- Chronicles of Narnia Teaser Out
- Hogwarts Sorting Hat
- Methodist Podcasting
- More pics after the storm
- Aldersgate Post-Katrina Pics
- Hurricane Katrina Update
- Pastors, Politics, and Religion
- Hurricane Katrina Report from Starkville
- Sorry for the light posting
- Sick kid
- Hatin' John Wesley
- Book Shelf: Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin Serie...
- This is kind of cool...
- Confession/Profession Good for the Soul?
- Curious Deletion
- Political Activism in UM Churches
- Updates to my U2 post below
- Helpful Illustration of a Theodicy
- Papering Over Differences
- One of the reasons I really like U2
- Pool of Siloam reportedly found
- Wiki Project for Bible Translation
- Peter Jennings dead...
- Well I said I would reveal my deep ignorance...
- Tacit Messages Intentionally Delivered or Not
- Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ...
- Sink or swim I'm diving in...
- ▼ August (29)