“Time won’t leave me as I am, but time won’t take the boy out of this man”--”City of Blinding Lights”, U2
Saturday, August 06, 2005
I've always wanted to do something like this. I wish the article included recipes. Speaking of food, I'm considering having a Bible Study at Aldersgate using the Group Publications Bible Study called: "Friendship First." Has anyone else used this study before?
Posted by Tim Sisk at 8/06/2005 12:33:00 PM
- Leadership during Catastrophe
- Chronicles of Narnia Teaser Out
- Hogwarts Sorting Hat
- Methodist Podcasting
- More pics after the storm
- Aldersgate Post-Katrina Pics
- Hurricane Katrina Update
- Pastors, Politics, and Religion
- Hurricane Katrina Report from Starkville
- Sorry for the light posting
- Sick kid
- Hatin' John Wesley
- Book Shelf: Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin Serie...
- This is kind of cool...
- Confession/Profession Good for the Soul?
- Curious Deletion
- Political Activism in UM Churches
- Updates to my U2 post below
- Helpful Illustration of a Theodicy
- Papering Over Differences
- One of the reasons I really like U2
- Pool of Siloam reportedly found
- Wiki Project for Bible Translation
- Peter Jennings dead...
- Well I said I would reveal my deep ignorance...
- Tacit Messages Intentionally Delivered or Not
- Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ...
- Sink or swim I'm diving in...
- ▼ August (29)