I love "old sayings" and find they can add color to communication. Just came across a new oldie:
Old Irish Saying: "When everyone says your drunk, you better sit down." (From Hugh Hewitt)
I'm going to keep updating this post as I find more.
“Time won’t leave me as I am, but time won’t take the boy out of this man”--”City of Blinding Lights”, U2
- Blog Move
- My apologies to Dean
- Venice UMC-Sheehan Discussion Post-Mortem, Part 3
- Venice UMC-Sheehan Discussion Post-Mortem, Part 2
- I have finally arrived...
- WordPress and Godaddy.com
- Technorati Problems
- Favorite Sayings
- Yahoo Searches
- Venice UMC – Sheehan Discussion Post Mortem (Part ...
- Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist Dead...
- Update: Second Response from the Rev. Tom Zeigert
- My reponse to the Rev. Ziegert (Very Long Post, so...
- Update on Cindy Sheehan speech at Venice UMC
- Katrina Flood Aid: Bleg Burst
- ▼ September (16)