“Time won’t leave me as I am, but time won’t take the boy out of this man”--”City of Blinding Lights”, U2

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Yahoo Searches

I keep getting referrals to this site from Yahoo search. I finally got curious enough to check what search people were using on Yahoo to get to this blog and this is what I found:

Hurricane Katrina Flood Pics

Curiously, this blog pops up as the third item on the search. Even more curiously, it is right behind two other websites that apparently show beheading videos. I don't know what to make of that.

Why would this blog rank so high on the Yahoo search list? Especially under those search terms. (The actual post Yahoo links to doesn't have my flood pics that I posted, but rather is the Hurricane Relief Bleg I participated in with Instapundit, N. Z. Bear, Hugh Hewitt, et. al started.)

Anyone have any ideas?

No comments: